Live CD hangs on black screen, after selecting no installation.

usal...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 3:58:20 PM9/27/22
to Android-x86
I burnt the ISO to a USB drive using Rufus, then rebooted the PC and pressed F11 for boot selection, then selected my pen drive to boot from, it showed the grub menu, but as soon as I selected 'Live CD - Run Android-x86 without installation', the screen went black, and just hung there with a stationary underscore cursor at the top left of the screen, I left it there for about 15 minutes, but nothing happened.  I even tried it in a VM using Virtual Box, setting the OS at FreeBSD, same thing, I get the grub menu, then nothing after selecting live CD.

I'm not going to attempt the install, until the live section works.

My machine specs are:-

Processor  =  AMD A6-3650 APU, 2600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM = 8GB
Video = Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 8GB VRAM.
OS = Ubuntu 22.04 / Windows 10 21H1
HD = 2TB SSD

Ronaq Kashyap

Sep 28, 2022, 9:52:27 AM9/28/22
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Try unroot it by Rufus version 12.3.09.01

usal...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 6:23:11 PM9/28/22
to Android-x86
There is no unroot on any version of Rufus.