Huawei Health app right when starting it

Davide Pacifico

Sep 12, 2022, 11:10:49 AM9/12/22
to Android-x86
Hello Android X86 devs,

I do experience Huawei Health app crashing on Android X86

Huawei requested me to reach out to you as they claim support for all android version above 6.0 and they did not see anything similar on other devices

any clue?

Thank you
-D-

Jordan Livesey

Sep 12, 2022, 11:12:07 AM9/12/22
to andro...@googlegroups.com
it was designed for "official android apps" and not for non legit android devices, they do not support the devices that are not google sertified

אהרן שובקס

Dec 31, 2022, 2:17:29 PM12/31/22
to Android-x86
good week!
Is it not possible to work on them as if it were a device approved by Google?
What's more, I checked in bliss os and there it works, the bliss os is approved by Google?
Is it possible to see why it crashes?
Thank you for any answer, it is very necessary for me!

ב-יום שני, 12 בספטמבר 2022 בשעה 18:12:07 UTC+3, Jordan Livesey כתב/ה: