Please work on iconia W510, Atom Z2760 Clovertrail

Samuel Caldas

Nov 25, 2014, 1:58:49 PM11/25/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Chih-Wei Huang

Nov 26, 2014, 8:53:34 PM11/26/14
to Android-x86
> this guy already started something like this:
> http://it-stuff-i-needed.blogspot.com.br/2013/05/my-progress-on-installing-ubuntulinux.html

Fine. Then you can start android-x86 porting yourself.

Note this is an open source project.
All developers are volunteers work without paid.
Unless you are going to donate the devices
to the developers, nobody can do it for you.

Trying to understand how to port android
to your device, you will get more fun
from the open source project.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Samuel Caldas

Nov 27, 2014, 1:44:14 PM11/27/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
honestly, I've been trying to do ubuntu work, without success. I have no knowledge or a good machine or good internet for this. here in Brazil, the reality is this. but I am thinking of donating to some developer, when I can pay for it.