Installing Xposed framework on Android-x86_6.0.1_r10

Luis Felipe Hernandez

Mar 19, 2016, 3:36:33 PM3/19/16
to Android-x86
Hello, I just installed Xposed framework on my Android-x86 installation on HDD. And I wanted to share how I did it. Here's how:

1.- First get the framework here.
    Get the one for x86 and SDK 23
2.- Unzip it wherever you want.
3.- Copy the contents of the folder \META-INF\com\google\android to the folder where you unzipped the file.
4.- Now edit the file flash.sh file you just copied. Try using Notepad++ if using Windows. Look for line 162 and place a # at the beginning. I should look like this
#  exit 1
5.- Save changes and now go to Android console (Alt + F1)
6.- Go to the folder where flash.sh is and type in the following command
sh flash.sh
7.- Wait untill it finishes and then reboot.
8.- After reboot it will take some time to boot Android. Just wait
9.- Install the apk and check in the app if the framework was installed.

Everything here is a test and it worked for me, it may not work for you. So I'm not responsible for any damage to your device or android installation.

Optionally you can use the following zip I modified, unzip and follow steps 6-9

Good luck!

youling 257

Mar 19, 2016, 3:39:24 PM3/19/16
to Android-x86
you know,must be deodex

在 2016年3月20日星期日 UTC+8上午3:36:33,Luis Felipe Hernandez写道:

youling 257

Mar 21, 2016, 7:13:44 AM3/21/16
to Android-x86
please Compile and share 6.0.1 r22 x86,needn't x86_64