clash of clans, please help

Juan Mol

Jun 12, 2014, 4:56:49 AM6/12/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i'm trying to install Clash of Clans in Android x86. I've try in my old Asus EEE pc 901 with android-x86-4.3-20130725.iso and Android-x86_4.0.4-r2.1_Houdini-flash_EeePC_by314.iso (root and Houdini preinstalled), in both the game is not available on Google Play, it's only for ARM devices. I can download and install the apk, but when i start it, an error appears saying something like "uninstall and download from Google Play".
For other reasons i need root in the same Android machine.

May you recomended me an ISO for my Asus EEE pc 901 prerooted and prehoudini that can play Clash of Clans please?