Android x86 x Thinkpad 8

Wendell Mosquini Pozzatti

Dec 26, 2015, 12:51:07 PM12/26/15
to Android-x86
Dear,
excuse the English, I'm from Brazil and I used the google translator.
I am trying to install android tablet thinkpad x86-8, however, I can not get it to work the wifi and the accelerometer.
I confess I expected more to have a tablet with windows, the experience is amazing but the windows, even though the 10, does not have the same quality and availability of apps like Android because of this, I am trying to install android.
Researched a lot has even looked at several topics, any more concrete answer or a functional build. Someone would have knowledge or solution that can run on the wifi tablet thinkpad 8?