Questions about root running on VirtualBox Android 4.4 r2

Tom

Nov 25, 2014, 5:40:54 PM11/25/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I just installed Android-x86-4.4-RC2 for VirtualBox on a Mac using a linux 32 bit build.

I want to disable root access for an app. So I installed Xposed with the RootCloak Module but this doesn't seem to work after adding my selected apps to the list. I also tried disabling Root for both ADB and Apps in default Superuser settings but the app launch with root still errors. I wonder if this has something to do with Xposed "reboot for changes to take effect" as the Android-x86 install requires Grub so no boot params can be passed directly to start up like how Cyanogenmod is used with CWM Recovery and such. I'm kinda at a loss in terms of how to hide / disable root for apps otherwise.

My second question is how do I access the bluetooth that's on my mac air?