Android Pie iso Full installation guide.

Soumyo's TechTips!

Oct 9, 2018, 10:19:19 AM10/9/18
to Android-x86
Can Anyone tell me a Full Android Pie Step by Step Installation on Vmware Workstation 14.1.1 . am a Newbie.

Tomasz Witke

Oct 9, 2018, 10:33:06 AM10/9/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
There is no Android Pie x86 at the moment. Devs are still working on Oreo version.

Pozdrawiam
Tomasz Witke

wt., 9 paź 2018 o 16:19 Soumyo's TechTips! <fsou...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
Can Anyone tell me a Full Android Pie Step by Step Installation on Vmware Workstation 14.1.1 . am a Newbie.

Soumyo's TechTips

Oct 9, 2018, 10:37:26 AM10/9/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
What About the  Android x86_64 9.0.0-r3 test build?

Carmen R

Oct 14, 2018, 12:56:03 AM10/14/18
to Android-x86
I tend to not run the installer or involve a USB stick. typically this means download the ISO, su to root. mkdir /data/mnt, where you'll mount the rootFS of your existing android. then i'll make two temporary dirs called A and B. issue a mount -o loop /sdcard/Download/Android9.0.0-a3.iso A. then mkdir a9, and cp A/{*.img,kernel} a9. then mount A/system.sfs B. then if there's a system.img in there you need to mount that in C. then cp -av C/ a9/system and mkdir a9/data. now mkdir boot, and mount /dev/sda1 boot and fish around and find the grub.cfg and copy/paste the a7 entry and change it to the /a9 path and boot and hope it works. mostly worked here on ASUS T300 modulo the usual bluetooth and instability issues that go along w/ alpha builds. good luck