Keymapping for games and rooting?

Gaming Inc.

Jun 27, 2019, 10:48:54 AM6/27/19
to Android-x86
Hey, I wanted to know if there's any app pre-installed for keymapping and if not is there any you would suggest? Also wanted to know if we can root the OS?

4TechGuns

Jul 6, 2019, 6:08:57 AM7/6/19
to Android-x86
I tested Octopus with Android-x86 and it didn't work.
Try Phoenix OS and launch Game Helper after installing the games.
That was the only working way.

Plus the OS is already rooted.

Felipe Garcia

Jul 6, 2019, 1:05:07 PM7/6/19
to Android-x86
Hello,
I wonder if, when installing android x86, the same only comes as tablet, can not switch apra the common android? I can not install some applications that I use I can not change?
Hugs

Daniel Cheung

Jul 7, 2019, 11:55:29 PM7/7/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If I understand your question, you want to know if you can lock down the device so you can only use apps but not uninstall or re-configure them?

İlhan Atahan

Jul 17, 2019, 12:05:45 AM7/17/19
to Android-x86
You can try GameHelper from PhoenixOS

Just install game helper as system app.Launch gamehelper and add your apps/games.

Good luck

4TechGuns

Jul 23, 2019, 10:46:42 AM7/23/19
to Android-x86
Uhh, that suggestion's taken by me.

İlhan Atahan

Jul 25, 2019, 3:21:47 AM7/25/19
to Android-x86
I'm sorry "4TechGuns" , I've cant seen it before.