say to Mario Holzinger , GSLx680 I2C touch controller ,only one point

youling 257

Mar 11, 2016, 5:44:10 AM3/11/16
to Android-x86
 GSLx680 I2C touch controller,only one point,not 10 point

Mario Holzinger

Mar 11, 2016, 5:51:21 AM3/11/16
to Android-x86
Hi!

I face the same issue but didn't find the time to investigate further due to the fact that I'm not the creator of the source code.

I spend a few days to get it basically working with my self created firmware and after testing in ubuntu & android (each of them needs additional calibration) decided to share my investigation so everyone sees that we are able to use this controller also on linux but we need to improve it if we want more.

feel free to improve the work (fix issues) and share the solution in form of patches to the community

youling 257

Mar 11, 2016, 6:08:51 AM3/11/16
to Android-x86
I spend a few days,./fwtool -c correct parameters,still don't know,https://github.com/onitake/gsl-firmware/issues/6  ,in order to use touchscreen do this,http://i.imgur.com/oKPQBWr.png ,still can't

Mario Holzinger

Mar 11, 2016, 7:08:28 AM3/11/16
to Android-x86
May I ask you to explain what device you are trying to get running?
What kind of Firmware did you already have (Windows 10 firmware, Android)
if possible pleas provide my your original firmware that was shipped with your device and I will try to get a working one out of the tools and give you and the rest a how to to get to a firmware that can be used with the code
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

youling 257

Mar 12, 2016, 5:10:19 AM3/12/16
to Android-x86
please see here,https://github.com/onitake/gsl-firmware/issues/6  ,can't get Precise and accurate parameters ,-w -h parameter

youling 257

Mar 16, 2016, 9:56:49 AM3/16/16
to Android-x86
can't get Precise and accurate parameters ,-w -h parameter,use fwtool convert silead_ts.fw

在 2016年3月11日星期五 UTC+8下午6:44:10,youling 257写道:

youling 257

Mar 19, 2016, 3:19:19 PM3/19/16
to Android-x86
gslx680_ts_acpi.ko and silead_ts.fw,only one point,can't Multi-touch;OK,I don't ask for more,Then basic Double finger zoom,I want this,how to solve ?