Does anyone haves an version with Xposed preinstalled?

Charles Milette

Jun 16, 2016, 7:54:20 PM6/16/16
to Android-x86
I'd like to use Android-x86 to test some Xposed modules I made with recent versions of Android, because my phone won't support more recent than KitKat.

I can't install it from the live boot because "/dev/loop1" (mounted as "/system") is a read-only block device, meaning that running "mount -o rw,remount /system" to install Xposed like described here will fail.

So does anyone has an img file with Xposed preinstalled in it that I can download? Or can edit system.squashfs for me?

Can't do that myself, Linux is not installed on my computer. Also, I'd appreciate it the image is for EFI and 64-bits.

youling 257

Jun 17, 2016, 12:41:35 AM6/17/16
to Android-x86
try xposed systemless,it's perfect on 64 bit kernel、32 bit userspace marshmallow.

youling 257

Jun 17, 2016, 8:36:33 AM6/17/16
to Android-x86
if 64 bit kernel、64 bit userspace marshmallow,use this https://gist.github.com/shakalaca/86ac06a6be14a6d9331b  patch,compile xposed source into x86_64 source