I need deodex nougat iso build from git ,enable navbar tuner,enable round icon,and webview can select chrome canary .

youling 257

May 6, 2017, 12:26:54 PM5/6/17
to Android-x86

Jon West

May 6, 2017, 10:04:31 PM5/6/17
to Android-x86
I really do enjoy trying to piece together what it is you want in engligh half the time :) You are one of the highlights of the Android-x86 community sir :)

youling 257

May 7, 2017, 1:20:20 AM5/7/17
to Android-x86
i don't like your Bliss rom ,i don't use it . i use aosp nougat x86 or lineage os x86 . i need aosp nougat x86 nightly build iso .
if you know aosp nougat how to enable navbar tuner、enable round icon and WebView implementation select chrome .
i can decompile SystemUI.apk enable navbar tuner,decompile framework-res.apk enable round icon and webview implementation ,but i need others people build Android source default enable these .

在 2017年5月7日星期日 UTC+8上午10:04:31,Jon West写道:

youling 257

May 7, 2017, 1:32:26 AM5/7/17
to Android-x86
i won't to build Android source .
i install Ubuntu 17.10 iso,compile linux kernel source for Ubuntu ,use make command .
i install Android x86 iso,i also can only compile Linux kernel source for Android x86 ,use make command,i won't use Android.mk to build Android source,50GB+ space and long times .
i need cleanly rom,isn't your Bliss .

在 2017年5月7日星期日 UTC+8上午10:04:31,Jon West写道:
I really do enjoy trying to piece together what it is you want in engligh half the time :) You are one of the highlights of the Android-x86 community sir :)

Alex Anderson

May 7, 2017, 5:23:57 AM5/7/17
to Android-x86
Nobody will download that 50GB of Android sources and spend several hours for compilation just to build single one iso for you, lol.

Jon West

May 9, 2017, 11:03:05 AM5/9/17
to Android-x86
I was only trying to help, but that was a little rude :( I know the commits you want, and even have them enabled in Bliss. But now you gotta go looking for them yourself :P

youling 257

May 9, 2017, 11:42:44 AM5/9/17
to Android-x86
this thread mean is “i need deodex aosp nougat 7.1.2” “i need deodex lineage os x86 7.1.2”
of course webview、navbar......  enabled on lineage source code .
i no reason tell you why i don't use Bliss .
在 2017年5月9日星期二 UTC+8下午11:03:05,Jon West写道:

youling 257

May 9, 2017, 11:48:07 AM5/9/17
to Android-x86
i known your Bliss commit,your Bliss merge cwhuang newest commit very timely . i am no interest with Bliss .

在 2017年5月9日星期二 UTC+8下午11:03:05,Jon West写道:
I was only trying to help, but that was a little rude :( I know the commits you want, and even have them enabled in Bliss. But now you gotta go looking for them yourself :P

youling 257

May 9, 2017, 12:10:13 PM5/9/17
to Android-x86
isn't nightly build,a Server keep update build 32/64bit iso nougat 7.1.1 r1......r10、r20、r30、r40...... 7.1.2 r1、r10...... monthly . until Android O 8.0 .

Jon West

May 9, 2017, 12:11:53 PM5/9/17
to Android-x86