Could not tether my phone to android x86

Andrew Roosvelt

Apr 17, 2014, 1:21:39 AM4/17/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I am really happy with the 4.4 android x86 update. The problem I am facing is that i am not able to connect to internet using my phone Samsung galaxy GT-S5302 by USB tethering option. My main motto is to download a file manager app and install it. I have made my 8gb pen drive bootable and everything works fine. I tried some commands in the terminal emulator but was not able to achieve anything. Please help me to connect internet via usb tethering only as i don't have any wifi or other means.

midi jari

Apr 18, 2014, 4:20:55 PM4/18/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
it wont work :) use wifi tether, there are no drivers for usb tether yet!

Miker1029

Jan 22, 2015, 4:45:21 PM1/22/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Wi-Fi Tether is not an Option for me, As I'm now on T-Mobile, and FoxFi's Wifi tether is blocked by T-Mo.... Need USB Tether, Anyone Else got an Ideas???  Dell1750 Inspiron

Thanks For any Help.

Mike