Re: ADB command to get PACKAGE NAME of last installed app on ANDROID X86

瀏覽次數:163 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息
訊息已遭刪除

Ralf ranfyy

未讀,
2016年1月8日 凌晨3:37:532016/1/8
收件者:Android-x86

Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016 23:06:04 UTC+1 schrieb Vel Asta:
Hey folks what command or sequence of commands can I run on the Terminal Emulator app on Android x86 to see the package name of the LAST installed app (can I see it by time maybe?).

Instead of running:
$adb shell pm list packages
I want to only see the last package installed
so I can then run
$ adb shell am start -n com.package.name/com.package.name.ActivityName

to run my apps that I'm testing :)

maybe I could find the package name by the apps name instead? Say I want the package name of my installed app :) THANK YOU

You can see the package name with this app from Sonydev: AppXplore (is in the PlayStore)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
訊息已遭刪除