Hello i have problem with my 3-axis accelerometer and ES8316 audio codec

顾江江

Jul 27, 2017, 3:39:10 PM7/27/17
to Android-x86
Hello i have brought an intel tablet with dualos with intel x5-z8350 and intel hd400 graphic.

I am tryingt to use AndroidX86 7.1RC1 and WIFI works but with no sound input and output alought it shows audio icon and with no G-SENSOR drives so it cant rotatemy display automatically.

I also tried to use BlissROM with kernel-4.12 but have same problem with sound and g-sensor so i came here and ask for some help.

Here are my audio and g-sensor hardware information.

Listen for your reply and thanks to everyone works on AndroidX86 project.

顾江江

Jul 28, 2017, 2:52:55 PM7/28/17
to Android-x86
Hello i have found official page about kionix and found my device android driver.
I hope we can add this drive to AndroidX86 project.
Thanks.

Here are my KIONIX KXTJ9 Android Drive.

在 2017年7月28日星期五 UTC+8上午3:39:10,顾江江写道:
Kionix Drivers.zip

Sergei A. Trusov

Jul 30, 2017, 5:09:30 AM7/30/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 04:52:55 +10 顾江江 wrote:
> Hello i have found official page about kionix and found my device android
> driver.
> I hope we can add this drive to AndroidX86 project.
> Thanks.
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gOtiL99Tg9o/WXuEG0yS6iI/AAAAAAAAmQw/_LIeVBbl-ioBlNfld80DT69W7g4FUSM1ACLcBGAs/s1600/QQ20170729-021945%25402x.png>
>
> Here are my KIONIX KXTJ9 Android Drive.

This KXTJ9 driver is already in the kernel.

ES8316 is in the uppstream as of 4.13-rc1

> 在 2017年7月28日星期五 UTC+8上午3:39:10,顾江江写道:
> >
> > Hello i have brought an intel tablet with dualos with intel x5-z8350 and
> > intel hd400 graphic.
> >
> > I am tryingt to use AndroidX86 7.1RC1 and WIFI works but with no sound
> > input and output alought it shows audio icon and with no G-SENSOR drives so
> > it cant rotatemy display automatically.
> >
> > I also tried to use BlissROM with kernel-4.12 but have same problem with
> > sound and g-sensor so i came here and ask for some help.
> >
> > Here are my audio and g-sensor hardware information.
> >

> > <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uU1oromfsjw/WXpA5EUf62I/AAAAAAAAmNo/Pwzw8BhKkmEuH9NupBwWW07xT3ZBWBsGQCLcBGAs/s1600/22_2059_52057a4b94400c2.png>
> >

> > <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uOWx1DHD3Qc/WXpA1mF7RII/AAAAAAAAmNk/GMU9W6BK_1YKNlo_0HVy8YCS2OOJE2ElACLcBGAs/s1600/22_2059_15daa087d9ea215.png>

youling 257

Jul 30, 2017, 5:37:43 AM7/30/17
to Android-x86, sergei....@ya.ru
the important difficult problem is use alsa_amixer to debugging speaker/headset,no perfect /system/etc/alsa/bytchtes8316.state

在 2017年7月30日星期日 UTC+8下午5:09:30,Sergei A. Trusov写道:

youling 257

Jul 30, 2017, 5:40:58 AM7/30/17
to Android-x86, sergei....@ya.ru
where is KXTJ9-1007 ?

        /* KXCJK-1013 */
        {
                {0x08, 100000},
                {0x09, 100000},
                {0x0A, 100000},
                {0x0B, 100000},
                {0, 80000},
                {0x01, 41000},
                {0x02, 21000},
                {0x03, 11000},
                {0x04, 6400},
                {0x05, 3900},
                {0x06, 2700},
                {0x07, 2100},
        },

        /* KXCJ9-1008 */
        {
                {0x08, 100000},
                {0x09, 100000},
                {0x0A, 100000},
                {0x0B, 100000},
                {0, 80000},
                {0x01, 41000},
                {0x02, 21000},
                {0x03, 11000},
                {0x04, 6400},
                {0x05, 3900},
                {0x06, 2700},
                {0x07, 2100},
        },

        /* KXCTJ2-1009 */
        {
                {0x08, 1240000},
                {0x09, 621000},
                {0x0A, 309000},
                {0x0B, 151000},
                {0, 80000},
                {0x01, 41000},
                {0x02, 21000},
                {0x03, 11000},
                {0x04, 6000},
                {0x05, 4000},
                {0x06, 3000},
                {0x07, 2000},

在 2017年7月30日星期日 UTC+8下午5:09:30,Sergei A. Trusov写道:
Hi,

顾江江

Jul 30, 2017, 4:08:19 PM7/30/17
to Android-x86, sergei....@ya.ru
Hello i am using AndroidX86 7.1.2 RC1 but cant find  this KXTJ9 Driver works.
With lsmod or aida64 are all cant find this driver load and works.

Does the KXTJ9 have  some other productID?

在 2017年7月30日星期日 UTC+8下午5:09:30,Sergei A. Trusov写道:

Sergei A. Trusov

Jul 31, 2017, 5:51:13 AM7/31/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, 30 July 2017 19:40:57 +10 youling 257 wrote:
> where is KXTJ9-1007 ?

Here it is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/torvalds/linux/master/drivers/input/misc/kxtj9.c
Well, it does not contain an acpi_device_id structure therefore is not working on x86.
But it is the same one as proposed, as far as I can see.