2 Problem in Android 4.4 RC2

Azis Naufal

Jun 5, 2014, 6:20:44 AM6/5/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I Azis.

I have 2 problem in Android 4.4 RC2.
First problem:
I want to install Android in My Brother laptop (HP 2230s with Intel GMA 4500MHD). I create an android 4.4 rc2 bootable disk, After that I reboot the laptop. After rebooting I boot to Android. The Android loading animation is running, i leave the laptop for lunch. When I back to the laptop, android loading animation is still running, no android ui running. Can someone help me?

Second problem:
In my sister laptop (Acer Aspire One 756 with Intel Celeron HD Graphic). I want to play LINE Cookie Run, i use Tincore Keymapper to mapping the button to physical keyboard. Tincore Keymapper show warning, The warning mean, I doesn't have uinput.ko in Android 4.4 RC2. So, how to install uinput.ko in Android 4.4 RC2?

Sorry for my english
Thanks, please help me.

P.S : I don't use my netbook to use Android 4.4 RC2. Because the GPU in my netbook is PowerVR SGX 545 (ASUS 1225C with Intel GMA 3600)