Try to install Android x86 to Yoga 2 Pro Uefi computer with gpt hard drive

Kris Schötz

Feb 12, 2015, 9:13:19 PM2/12/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Could sombody help me?
I followed the installation guid:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/android-x86/D85Jq02cLrE/RhTWtOjH3H0J
exactly step by step.
But it stuck on "detecting android x68" whether i want to start installation or live cd.
Anyone have an idea why?

Soheil Sh

Feb 13, 2015, 4:32:43 AM2/13/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i managed to boot in to android live but my installation fails!
i just posted a topic last night:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-x86/UWwxam-IVqk
download android-x86-4.4-r2.img and try it, live will work, but try to see if you can install it successfully...
Let me know if you had any luck.

Fajar A. Nugraha

Feb 13, 2015, 5:06:44 AM2/13/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Kris Schötz
<kris.s...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Could sombody help me?
> I followed the installation guid:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/android-x86/D85Jq02cLrE/RhTWtOjH3H0J
> exactly step by step.

Exactly? Really? Does that also mean you use the now-obosoleted 4.4
RC1 instead of 4.4-r2?

> But it stuck on "detecting android x68" whether i want to start installation or live cd.
> Anyone have an idea why?

Does it stuck on the usb part? Do you actually use usb drive?
That error usually means the kernel cannot find the device, or the
files are not unsupported fs (e.g. encrypted ntfs). Did you by any
chance use SD card instead of USB?

--
Fajar

Kris Schötz

Feb 13, 2015, 7:27:53 AM2/13/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Above the "detecting android x86" there is another line with "Fast TSC calibration failed"
Yes i stuck on the usb part. Im using usb 3.0 64 gb stick.
I use the data which are provided in the section.

Soheil Sh

Feb 17, 2015, 3:55:25 AM2/17/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com

tokisaki kurumi

Feb 17, 2015, 4:44:12 PM2/17/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
is this support on vaio svs123cv? (core i5, 4gb, intel hd 4000)