eth0 missing -cant find internet ethernet

Lee lena

Aug 26, 2014, 9:26:19 PM8/26/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Here has 2 cases. first is i installed android 4.0 thinkpad. When i "netcfg" it showed lo and sit0 only. So i tried to find out by "dmesg | grep 'eth' " and nothing shows. it seems like android cant detect. What should i can now?

Second, i also installed android 4.0 eeepc. When i "netcfg" it showed lo , ifb0 , ifb1 and sit0. when i "dmesg | 'eth' " it showed ACPI Error:Method parse/execution failed. I dont know what to do now.

Someone can pls guide me through..i'm newbie.Thanks