Possible to port GMA 3600 Linux driver to Android?

Cai_Miao

Aug 24, 2015, 1:01:22 PM8/24/15
to Android-x86
The most terrible thing Intel did is the terrible GMA 3600. It's guilty can't be detailed.

But I still want to get Android x86 works fine on my EeePC.

I've got an EeePC (Model X101CH, with Atom N2800 processor) and seems no native support for my resolution in 1024*600.

It does have a Linux driver but I have never been an Linuxer :-p

Is it possible to port this? I can't stand odd resolution...

Cai_Miao

Aug 24, 2015, 2:01:31 PM8/24/15
to Android-x86

Aero Windwalker

Aug 10, 2016, 10:18:42 PM8/10/16
to Android-x86
Oh I wish this can happen too. I have two netbooks that cannot run x86. One with N2600, it runs x86 but cannot play any video (no graphic) and another with D2500 that just boots into black screen. Both chipset has GMA 3600 integration.