How to setup android x86 to use an external wifi card ? (model no: tl-wn823n)

Harsh Vaswani

Feb 26, 2017, 11:59:49 AM2/26/17
to Android-x86
HII,
I installed x86 android os alongside my win7 today and i realised that there is no way to connect to internet, in the x86 os.
Is there any way that I can use an external usb wifi adapter to work as wifi?

I have a tp link wn823n usb adapter which i use in windows to connect to net, using my phones hotspot.

Or is there any way that I can enable internet connectivity by enabling usb tathering in my mobile and configuring something in the x86 environment ?

I have dual booted android x86 marshmallow version along with windows and NOT INSTALLED IT IN VM WARE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE VM RELATED ANSWERS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.