MAKE INSTALL ANDROIDx86 FROM USB LIVE BOOT INTEL 10TH GEN

The Tutto Far Tutto

Jul 28, 2021, 7:22:52 AM7/28/21
to Android-x86
Very simple make an installer inside liveboot like do ubuntu and other linux distribution because intel 10th whitout the drivers or just something whitout using gpu no display text or other things in the instllation progress literally blackscreen whitout even the white line this means need to do an Installer GUI inside LiveBoot of androidx86.

Huy Minh Bui

Jul 28, 2021, 9:17:20 AM7/28/21
to Android-x86
Ok so I am thinking, what you want is to adding support for Intel 10th Gen CPU (also iGPU) right ? Also improve the installer by replacing install.img with a full Linux Live with an installer ?
I will assume that's what you want and answer these 2 questions :
1. Wait until Android-x86 release a version with Kernel 5.4+ with a newer Mesa (I remember 10th Gen can boot with Mesa 19.3 above). 10th Gen will be supported.
2. Unless someone spend time for that, there are many other way to install Android-x86.
Vào lúc 18:22:52 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 7, 2021, irypost...@gmail.com đã viết: