Weird screen issue on HP 15-ba077cl laptop

Aryo Adhi

Apr 7, 2018, 10:32:20 PM4/7/18
to Android-x86
I installed latest CM version of android-x86 using alien . It works on QEMU, but too slow to operate, so I think booting it directly is a good idea.
But, something happened to the screen... as the system runs well but not for the screen.

Untouched, fresh installation.

Screenshot attached.
P_20180408_084423_vHDR_On.jpg

Aryo Adhi

Apr 13, 2018, 11:02:09 AM4/13/18
to Android-x86
Tried using both nomodeset and xforcevesa and still no positive result.

I dumped my system info into an attachment (both HW and SW) so you might be able to figure out if it's because of unsupported hardware or not.
hardinfo_report.txt

Aryo Adhi

Apr 13, 2018, 10:52:36 PM4/13/18
to Android-x86
Pretty sure this is the issue caused by AMD devices. Any resolution to this problem?