Kindle Crash

Tyler Hostetter

Jul 21, 2018, 7:13:44 PM7/21/18
to Android-x86
Thanks for taking the time to read this; I will be as detailed as possible.

Machine Info:

Android x86 Info:
Installed to internal SSD, 16GB partition, EXT4,  "android-x86_64-8.1-rc1.iso".

Troubleshooting Steps (Houdini):
Through the GUI I turned on "Enable Native Bridge", then rebooted. The Kindle app still crashes. I then hit "alt+f1" to get to the terminal and ran "enable_nativebridge". Please see the attached "enable_nativebridge.jpg" for the output. It seems to recognize that the amazon kidle app needs libhoudini.so, but is getting an access denied. The file "/sustem/lib/libhoudini.so" does exist and is very much so accessible.

Troubleshooting Steps (Android-x86 7.1 RC2):
I tried to install "android-x86_64-7.1-r2.iso" using the same machine info (16GB partition, EXT4, same machine) and ran the Houdini troubleshooting steps, but the Kindle app still crashes.

Logs:
This is where I come up short. I haven't the faintest idea on how to collect app or system logs. If this is needed, please point me to a resource and I'll read up and provide the necessary information.
enable_nativebridge.jpg