Android x86 on eBox 4310

mpb...@iol.it

Oct 18, 2013, 3:42:30 AM10/18/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
i have a micro pc eBox 4310 ( http://www.compactpc.com.tw/ebox-4300.htm) with a ide flash module DOM 44pin 4Gb as hard disk and a VNT6655GMA00  (http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/vnt6655gma00-p-6976.html) for wi-fi connection.
I would like to install android x86 on this pc but i had some problems.

I tried to install android-x86-4.3-20130725.iso during the installation i can install Android on the DOM, but after reboot does not work the DOM is not recognize. I tried to run without installation but i see only black and white lines on the screen.

So i tried android-x86-2.2-r2-eeepc.iso and android-x86-4.0-RC2-eeepc.iso in both cases these images run on the pc only without installation, because the DOM in this case is not detected from the installation program (with 4.3 installation program is detected)
With this type of installation Android run without bug (but i did not use for a long time), but the wi-fi card is not recognized.

I think i had two problems with these iso first there isn't the correct driver for  the IDE, second there isn't the correct driver fo the wi-fi card.
Really i do not know how to solve these problems, I hope do not ask too much, there is somebody that could create a new iso image with the missing drivers, better with Android 2.2 because it run a little faster on this pc

Thank You for support
Best Regards
Marco