Traditional Chinese Input for HTC Desire (English version)

Rich_desire

May 6, 2010, 5:30:24 AM5/6/10
to android-traditional-chinese-ime
Is there anybody can help me about the traditional Chinese input for
my HTC Desire? I bought it in UK. Any link for software download or
instruction in detail will be very helpful. I am so frustrated that I
can't input Chinese.............

HanWriting

May 6, 2010, 10:35:57 AM5/6/10
to android-traditional-chinese-ime
Which method do you want to use?
If you know zhuyin (aka bopomofo) you can search zhuyin in the
market.
If you prefer handwriting or more, you have to wait for few weeks
since HanWriting will be out for beta very soon!
Installing IME is different from ordinary apps. Here is the
instruction:
http://code.google.com/p/android-traditional-chinese-ime/

HanWriting
(CJK+Eng Handwriting Recognition)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HanWriting

Rich Wei

May 6, 2010, 10:50:11 AM5/6/10
to android-traditi...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen this link before.  However, I have no idea about "Android Market 下載安裝 (Install the IME)".  I mean where I can download this software. Could you give me the link, please? I don't need handwriting after all.  Only ㄅㄆㄇ is good enough for me to use.  Thanks again for your helps on this matter.

Regards,

Rich

Han Writing

May 6, 2010, 11:21:30 AM5/6/10
to android-traditi...@googlegroups.com
You can only download it from the market place via your phone.
Here is the link (only work on phone)
market://search?q=pname:com.googlecode.tcime

HanWriting
(CJK+Eng Handwriting Recognition)

Rich Wei

May 6, 2010, 11:32:36 AM5/6/10
to android-traditi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot indeed.  If there is any further problem, may I contact you for assistance?
Rich

Han Writing

May 6, 2010, 11:59:40 AM5/6/10
to android-traditi...@googlegroups.com