Customized "dict_cangjie.dat"

Kasim

Aug 12, 2010, 4:12:54 AM8/12/10
to android-traditional-chinese-ime
Hi all,

I am a user of this IME from Hong Kong. Thanks to my need of input
some special Chinese Characters like "鰂", "嚟", "埗", etc.

I have modified the "dict_cangjie.dat" of this app, and I would like
to share it to other user of this app.

And I read there is a issue about character "鋼", can't come out from
inputted 字根 : "金月廿山", so I also add this to the file, too.

Regards,
Kasim

Nee Wong

Feb 9, 2014, 6:52:59 AM2/9/14
to android-traditi...@googlegroups.com
Hi. So sorry to trouble you.
But you said you've modified the dict_cangjie.dat file? Wow, that's what I just want. Can you tell me how to modified it? I used Eclipse to compile the project and succeeded. I want to know how to customize the dictionary. If you know how to do it, can you tell me, please? Thank you very much.
PS: I can speak some Cantonese : )