Reported Issues and Mapsforge

Josh K

Jun 8, 2012, 11:35:39 AM6/8/12
to Android Compatibility Library for Google Maps - Support
So I've been googling for a way to do a map in a fragment and the
package you wrote seems like the way to do it. I have 2 questions
though:

1) I've seen a few people report that hitting back and then opening
the fragment again causes some "can only have one map" error. Can you
elaborate on this? How it was caused and if it's been fixed?

2) I currently use mapsforge in my application instead of the google
apis, which means your solution won't work for me. I'm alright with
using the source and making the same sorts of changes you made, but
I'm curious how much work it was? I'm kind of on a tight deadline, and
if it's a few simple changes, no problem obviously, but it's something
you think I'll have to tinker with quite a bit, then I might be a
little hesitant..

Any information much appreciated