Please help

va...@inxsasia.com

Jun 3, 2013, 8:36:14 AM6/3/13
to android-support-v4...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am new to Andriod programming I have a task to perform can anyone help me the task is as follows
Create an app 'Time to celebrate'.

1. Gets a date input from the user.( The date might be some birthday, or marriage, or some important event)

2. On click of a button with text "Display Celebration times", then it should display the following from the given date
   a.  50th day (e.g. If the given date is 03-06-2013, then add 50 days and display the 50th day will be xx-xx-xxxx)
    b. 100th, 200th, 1 year, 500th, 1000 till 2000 till 5000th date   .I have to use alarm manager for this can anyone help me code this

Thanks