Problem of Including Google Map in Fragment

Yusuf Ali

Dec 12, 2012, 6:38:44 AM12/12/12
to android-support-v4...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

         I am a new Android programmer. I am developing an application that will run on Android ICS v4.0.3 Google API Level 15. My application will have many tabs. I have implemented them using ActionBar (imported from android.app.ActionBar). Each tab will display one fragment. For example, I have Home Tab, Contact Tab and Map Tab. I have created the tabs successfully. When I click on Home tab, home fragment opens successfully, when I click on Contact Tab, contact fragment opens successfully. But I don't know how to code the map fragment.

         Can anyone tell me how to implement map in fragment using Action Bar and not Action Bar Sherlock since I already coded the rest using action bar.

         Thanks to everyone in advance.

Regards

Yusuf