android.support.v4.app.NoSaveStateFrameLayout is missing

The Amazing Janne

Jan 27, 2012, 1:11:54 PM1/27/12
to Android Compatibility Library for Google Maps - Support
I can't import android.support.v4.app.NoSaveStateFrameLayout, Am I
missing something or is it missing from the package?

Pete Doyle

Jan 27, 2012, 3:04:21 PM1/27/12
to android-support-v4...@googlegroups.com
Hi Janne,
I just double-checked and android.support.v4.app.NoSaveStateFrameLayout is bundled in jar we've released so far...
Thanks,
Pete

Janne Oksanen

Jan 27, 2012, 4:20:37 PM1/27/12
to android-support-v4...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pete. Maybe it was just Eclipse crapping out on me. I'll have another go on Monday.

Janne

The Amazing Janne

Jan 30, 2012, 3:03:28 AM1/30/12
to Android Compatibility Library for Google Maps - Support
Nope, it's still saying it's not there. I'm using android-support-v4-
r6-googlemaps.jar. I'm using a bunch of classes from that lib in this
project and this one is the only one I'm having trouble with. Any
ideas?

Janne

The Amazing Janne

Jan 30, 2012, 3:49:11 AM1/30/12
to Android Compatibility Library for Google Maps - Support
I downloaded the source and found a fix. NoSaveStateFrameLayout wasn't
a public class.

Janne

On Jan 30, 10:03 am, The Amazing Janne <janne.oksa...@gmail.com>

Pete Doyle

Jan 30, 2012, 4:28:36 AM1/30/12
to android-support-v4...@googlegroups.com
Ahh.. That makes sense.. Was curious why it wasn't showing up in the official docs on d.android.com.