Fwd: [Android Study Jams] 恭喜您完成此次培訓 / Congratulations! You've Completed the Learning

Jacklin Chan

May 26, 2021, 10:14:15 PM5/26/21
to android-stu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I greatly appreciate the efforts your team has put into this event. I have learnt a lot about fundamental knowledge of Kotlin and Android app development. But I wonder if the size of the T-shirt could be changed to XL instead. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yuen Hei

Begin forwarded message:

From: Android Study Jam 2021 <no-reply-ev...@google.com>
Date: 27 May 2021 at 09:50:18 HKT
To: jackl...@gmail.com
Subject: [Android Study Jams] 恭喜您完成此次培訓 / Congratulations! You've Completed the Learning

Google logo

Hi Yuen Hei,

(English is below)

再次感謝您參加了這次 Android App 開發培訓計劃 2021 活動,希望您有學習到 Android app 開發的基本知道。經過我們的確認,您已完成本次培訓進度,您將可以獲得:

  • Android 貼紙乙份。
  • Android developers T-shirt 乙件。

此外,由於疫情的關係以及製作物數量較多,製作及運送都需要較長的等候時間,我們會盡快安排出貨,感謝您的耐心等候,或是您可以追蹤我們在 Facebook 社團上的消息。

謝謝!

Thank you again for your participation of this training program. Hope you well understand how to develop apps on Android. We've reviewed your report and confirmed you've completed the learning. So you are eligible for getting:

  • Android sticker (1 pc).
  • Android developer T-shirt (1 unit).

Moreover, due to the COVID-19, it may take longer time to deliver the swags. Hope you understand the situation and we will keep pushing the delivery.

Thank you

Android App 開發培訓計劃 2021 Event Team

If you don't want to receive any more emails about this event, please unsubscribe here.