Re: [Android Study Jams] 請您再次上傳正確 Badge 截圖 / Please submit your correct badges list

Wesley Hsieh

May 30, 2021, 10:57:18 PM5/30/21
to android-stu...@googlegroups.com
Hi 您好,

己經重新submit. 這次以 pdf 的型式.
共有 11 badges.
有問題, 再麻煩提出來囉!

感謝.

Cordially,
Wesley Hsieh

Android Study Jam 2021 <no-reply-ev...@google.com> 於 2021年5月28日 週五 下午11:12寫道:
Google logo

Hi Wesley,

(English is below)

再次感謝您參加了這次 Android App 開發培訓計劃 2021 活動,希望您有學習到 Android app 開發的基本知道。經過我們的審查,您所上傳的截圖無法確認完成學習,原因可能是:

  • 您上傳了錯誤的截圖。
  • 您所上傳的截圖中有缺漏的 badge(s)。
  • 您所上傳的截圖並無包含您的個人資訊。
  • 其它無法辨識您完成的截圖。

若有缺漏的 badge,可能是您該課程並未以 English 語系來進行測驗(這是目前已知的狀況),若您符合該情況,請切換至 English 再做一次測驗便可取得 badge。

請依照活動網頁上的範例,提供足以判斷學習進度的截圖,並且使用這份新的表單再次上傳,重新上傳的截止日期為 2021 年 6 月 6 日晚上 23:59,為了避免擔誤到贈品寄送及製作的時程,逾時我們將不在提供回報的表單,敬請見諒。

謝謝!

Thank you again for your participation of this training program. Hope you well understand how to develop apps on Android. We've reviewed your report, however, the screenshot you provided didn't exactly show your completion. It might be:

  • You uploaded a wrong screenshot. OR
  • There is(are) missing badge(s) in your screenshot. OR
  • Your profile didn't appear in the screenshot. OR
  • Other cases that we cannot confirm your completion.

If you missed some badges, you maybe took the quiz under the non-English language setting (it's a known-issue). Please take the quiz again with the English language setting then you will get the badge once you passed the quiz.

Please submit again your screenshot (you may refer to the correct sample on the event page) by 11:59pm Jun 6, 2021 via this new form. PLEASE NOTICE that we won't accept responses after the deadline in order to secure the time for delivering swags.

Thank you

Android App 開發培訓計劃 2021 Event Team

If you don't want to receive any more emails about this event, please unsubscribe here.