Possible bug: Squeezer won't scan when connected to wifi router with now internet access

Insprial

Oct 8, 2015, 11:01:14 AM10/8/15
to Squeezer
Hi All

I'm in the UK and using a Virgin Media Superhub.

When I connect via wifi to a router that is isn't connected to the internet Squeezer won't scan for LMS instances. It tells me that wifi is not connected and I can't even enter the LMS IP address directly to connect.

Any volunteers to try and replicate this issue ?

Thanks

Rory

massers...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 1:14:21 PM3/8/20
to Squeezer
Hi
As far as I no its still depending on mysqueezebox.com unless you start the lms with a nosqueezebox switch. Please google it because it depends on the platform its running on. Maybe it can help.

Cheers
Jens