Squeezer in french

cedric.f...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 5:21:44 AM10/4/15
to Squeezer
Hi !

I have asked the language French on Transifex site in order to begin to translate this very good app. But i had no response.

Is Squeezer in live ?

Thanks :)

Cedric

Nik Clayton

Oct 4, 2015, 5:25:26 AM10/4/15
to Squeezer
Hi,

On 3 October 2015 at 19:00, <cedric.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have asked the language French on Transifex site in order to begin to translate this very good app. But i had no response.

Ah, that's odd. I'm looking at the Transifex console for Squeezer, and it shows you, but it shows you as trying to join the *English* translation, not French.

I've added an empty French translation now in Transifex, which might be enough to allow you to get started.

Thank you very much for volunteering.

Cédric Frayssinet

Oct 7, 2015, 5:12:00 AM10/7/15
to Squeezer

Le dimanche 4 octobre 2015 11:25:26 UTC+2, Nik a écrit :
Hi,

On 3 October 2015 at 19:00, <cedric.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have asked the language French on Transifex site in order to begin to translate this very good app. But i had no response.

Ah, that's odd. I'm looking at the Transifex console for Squeezer, and it shows you, but it shows you as trying to join the *English* translation, not French.

I've added an empty French translation now in Transifex, which might be enough to allow you to get started.

Thank you , it's ok now .
But, another person before me has translated very quickly :)

Cedric