Help suggestion re Server address in Setting

john....@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 5:21:44 AM10/4/15
to Squeezer
Great product, thanks.
Suggestion wrt the prompt in the Settings for the Server hostname.
I changed from the earlier Logitech client but could not get Squeezer to work. I had included the hostname with its port number; that just gave "could not connect" errors. Recently I tried just the host address on its own - and it worked.
Suggestion - include a label in the Settings to say host name should be entered without its port number. Thanks.

Kurt Aaholst

Oct 6, 2015, 4:28:18 AM10/6/15
to Squeezer
Thanks for the feedback.

I am not sure if I understand this correct.

Could you please specify the strings you entered, which did not work and did work respectively, so I can be sure, exactly what the problem is.

Thanks.