Issue 65 in android-squeezer: Lockscreen and Widget

codesite...@google.com

Apr 7, 2014, 9:58:01 PM4/7/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 65 by jefftbr...@gmail.com: Lockscreen and Widget
http://code.google.com/p/android-squeezer/issues/detail?id=65

Guys, I really want to support this app development and have been looking
for a free alternative to the Logitech official apps for ages, but unless
I'm missing something, Squeezer seems to be missing the two key things that
are missing from the official app: a lockscreen widget and normal screen
widget. Implementing these features would really make Squeezer superior to
the official app. Thanks for considering.

issue notifications to this address.

codesite...@google.com

May 10, 2015, 3:55:10 PM5/10/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 65 by n...@ngo.org.uk: Lockscreen and Widget
https://code.google.com/p/android-squeezer/issues/detail?id=65

Hi. 1.3.0 will contain enhanced notification support. On all devices this
will allow you to control playback from the notification. On Lollipop (and,
I think, KitKat) devices you will be able to access these from the lock
screen.

This is in beta test now. If you're not in the beta test programme and want
to join, please follow the instructions at
https://github.com/nikclayton/android-squeezer/wiki/Beta-testing.