Alarm clock does not show weekdays if alarm is not repeated.

Ingolf Dahl

Aug 9, 2015, 1:48:23 AM8/9/15
to Squeezer
In Squeezer, if the "Repeat Alarm" is unchecked, the weekday setting row is hidden. But it seems to me as if it still is active: my alarm clock did not ring this Thursday morning, as it should have done. And just "Sunday" was checked, as I could see in the Logitech Media Server. If I am right, the weekday setting row should be visible all the time, also when "Repeat Alarm" is un-checked.

Nik Clayton

Oct 4, 2015, 10:54:44 AM10/4/15
to Squeezer
Hi,

On 6 August 2015 at 20:59, Ingolf Dahl <ingol...@gmail.com> wrote:
In Squeezer, if the "Repeat Alarm" is unchecked, the weekday setting row is hidden. But it seems to me as if it still is active: my alarm clock did not ring this Thursday morning, as it should have done. And just "Sunday" was checked, as I could see in the Logitech Media Server. If I am right, the weekday setting row should be visible all the time, also when "Repeat Alarm" is un-checked.

Would you mind reporting this as an issue at https://github.com/nikclayton/android-squeezer/issues ?

I'd do it for you, but when it won't be associated with your e-mail address, and you won't get updates.