Squeezer 2.0.1 crashes lms 7.9.2

san...@madhavans.org

Mar 25, 2020, 5:55:36 AM3/25/20
to Squeezer
Using the latest squeezer 2.0.1 regularly crashes my server lms 7.9.2 on windows. Nothing in the server error log unfortunately though.

Just scrolling the list of artists causes the problem. I have a large list of artists and albums.

Also the old version 1.5.4 i felt was much more usable. Search was easily available and worked! The new version you need to use the three dot menu for most actions while on the old one you could long press and get to play much faster.

I have uninstalled 2.0.1 and gone back to 1.5.4 which i am perfectly satisfied with.

Only nuisance is that i keep getting prompted if i want to update the app even if i switch off auto update. I wish android had an option to permanently hide updates for an app.

Thank you for the app. I do hope the 2.x version improves to the point where i can once again update to it.

Regards
Sanjay