New Squeezbox version 01 Mar 2020 - search bar missing from all fields

epa...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 1:14:21 PM3/8/20
to Squeezer
Hi,
The search button is missing from everywhere, in all Library categories
- Artist
- Albums
- Songs
- New music
- Year
- Genre...etc
There is no search bar/button/option practically in every section you need it :(
I am using the SqBox app on Android with a Daphile music server.
The old version was almost perfect :]
Also, when you want to close a playlist, the button is at the end of all songs list, not on top of the list, where should be ( to be easily find and use).
Hope this helps!🤖🎼

Kurt Aaholst

Apr 1, 2020, 3:06:20 PM4/1/20
to Squeezer
Hi and thanks for the feedback,

This group is not actively monitored and will be closed. I have  copied the issue to github where we track issues with the Squeezer app.
You can follow it here