Need Help with installing custom aosp build on Raspberry Pi3 B Plus

Safeer Khan

Apr 22, 2023, 1:19:30 PM4/22/23
to Android-rpi
Hi everyone
over the last week, I have been trying to install aosp on my raspberry pi 3B+

The issue i am facing is, after preparing the sd card and trying to boot, it first shows the rainbow square screen for a second, then the screen goes all black for another 2 sec before the display turning off and then this loops infinitely.

I am following the instructions mentioned here -> https://github.com/android-rpi/device_brcm_rpi3/blob/android10/README

and built the system.img, ramdisk.img and vendor.img.
I also built the zImage file and the dtbs files for rpi-3-b-plus
these i have built using a remote linux machine

I have an intel mac machine have tried making partitions on sd card using diskutil, then using gdisk, and then finally using fdisk. but none have made any difference.
please help.