One question about arv-jh7110

Chen Wang

Jul 14, 2023, 3:03:32 AM7/14/23
to android-risc-v
Hello, I find arv-jh7110 use a custom product definition and especially it use a simpified launcher - Rplauncher.
My question is, dose arv-j7110 have plan to support a full-function GSI image, at least do the similar work as aosp_cf_riscv64_phone.
Is there ary problem blocking this and what makes us choose the solution now? Please help answer and thanks in adv.

Peter Yoon

Jul 14, 2023, 4:45:48 AM7/14/23
to android-risc-v
Hi Chen,

github.com/android-risc-v is a minimalist approach which is forked from github.com/android-rpi
You can start a forked one if the requirements you mentioned are useful.
(you can check android-rpi that there are several serious forked projects from it)

- Peter