Missing back and home buttons

Jorg de Bont

Jan 11, 2016, 4:56:25 PM1/11/16
to android...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I don’t have navigation buttons (such as home and back) when running Android KitKat on a 800x480 screen. I do however have these buttons when I’m running the same Android on a 1280x800 or 1920x1080 screen.

Could anyone suggest a fix, or a place to start.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

J. de Bont

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you as intended recipient have received this mail incorrectly, please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately and delete the mail from your system. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it is prohibited.