Manage multiple (Stable) AIDL clients

Hoang Le Huy

May 10, 2021, 10:41:55 AM5/10/21
to android-platform
Hello team,

Currently, I'm implementing a AIDL HAL server (ndk backend - Android 11),
which will support multiple clients at runtime.
In my service, I need to manage all clients, and their callback interfaces in parallel.
For example: a client might register its callback interface multiple times,
but the server only stores one entry for that client.

I looked at NDK Binder API, and even libbinder source, however,
could not find any public method or attribute which might help identify
the client.

I appreciate any idea, or potential solution for this use case.

Best Regards,
Le Huy Hoang