HTC Proprietary Binaries for the Android Dev Phone 1

alien

Aug 23, 2009, 5:15:48 PM8/23/09
to android-platform
You can download the proprietary binaries for the Android Dev Phone 1
from the HTC hompage:
http://www.htc.com/www/support/android/adp.html

Direct link:
http://member.america.htc.com/download/RomCode/Source_and_Binaries/htc-adp1.sfx.tgz

Best wishes

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Aug 24, 2009, 10:21:34 AM8/24/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Notice that those are only HTC's files - a number of other files from
other vendors are necessary in order to cover everything.

I'm hoping to integrate support for those official HTC files into the
open-source build system soon.

JBQ
--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru