AOSP camera app

prakash m

May 10, 2021, 10:41:55 AM5/10/21
to android-platform
Hi,

We are trying to find the difference between CAM_CaptureModule and CAM_PhotoModule in AOSP camera app present on the source?

Why by default capturemodule enabled with true?

public static OneCameraFeatureConfig createDefault(ContentResolver contentResolver,
            MemoryManager memoryManager) {
        // Enable CaptureModule on all M devices.
        boolean useCaptureModule = true;
        Log.i(TAG, "CaptureModule? " + useCaptureModule);

if we enabled photomodule some of the issues solving in the AOSP camera app like upside down preview issue..etc.

Please let me know guys, if we know something about us, that will great help for us.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Best Regards
Prakash