Adding APN setting to official list

Patrick

Mar 17, 2011, 3:58:58 AM3/17/11
to android-platform
All,

I am working at Germany's smallest MVNO "vistream". Is there a way to
add our APNs (internet, wap and mms) to the "official" APN list? All
other German network providers are included.

Thx,
Patrick

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Mar 21, 2011, 1:52:13 PM3/21/11
to android-...@googlegroups.com
The official APN list used for Nexus phones is at
device/sample/etc/apns-full-conf.xml

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

viktoria.krol...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 9:58:51 AM9/20/16
to android-platform, j...@android.com
How to add an APN for all devices? I am working for a German MVNO.

Stephen Poon

Sep 4, 2017, 10:57:19 AM9/4/17
to android-platform, j...@android.com
I also want to know the answer. Anyone can help?