Modify AOSP-11 to play audio file during phone calls

krunal indrodiya

May 10, 2021, 10:42:14 AM5/10/21
to android-platform

Hi,

I would like to play audio file during ongoing phone calls on uplink call audio stream.

I love to modify AOSP-11 source code and work on customise android OS for this feature. I don't want to publish this AOSP build this is for testing purpose only.

I had implemented system level application and successfully install on the devices.

I will appreciate if anyone share knowledge or example regarding how it can be possible. I also went throw some the links but there is no any example available.