Unresolved inclusion in java and c++ code

Giseli

Jun 26, 2012, 10:38:32 AM6/26/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have followed the tutorial to run the mixed native code and java, and it works nicely. But in the files at jni directory the Eclipse always show a "Unresolved inclusion: <jni.h>" and other unresolved messages like as "Unresolved inclusion: <opencv2/core/core.hpp>".

How I handle this? I have searched on the net, and says that I should include, in c/c++ properties. But the tutorial examples of OpenCV+Android are not c++ projects. C/C++ perspective does not apply to these projects and I don't find in any place of Eclipse how to include, even switching to c/c++ perspective.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Giseli

Jun 27, 2012, 12:10:14 PM6/27/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
The following link at stackoverflow solves the problem. I get rid of the unresolved stuff, but a bunch of gcc errors appears. Anyway, for this specific question, is solved.