doubts porting to 2.4.2 version

RafaO

Jul 17, 2012, 8:08:37 AM7/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

I've been trying to update my app to the new version 2.4.2 following the steps here (http://docs.opencv.org/trunk/doc/tutorials/introduction/android_binary_package/android_binary_package.html#how-to-use-opencv-library-project-in-your-application) but I have some issues. I keep getting an unsatisfiedlinkerror any time I try to call any opencv function. I was trying it with the async initialization but I don't know if I have to install something else previously. Because when my app starts it doesn't download anything actually and just throws that error.

Anyway I switched to the static way, since my app doesn't have any JNI part I just copied the files in OpenCV-2.4.2-android-sdk/sdk/native/libs/armeabi-v7a into my project in myproject/libs/armeabi-v7a but I keep getting the unsatisfiedlinkerror.

I downloaded the OpenCV Manager to my device and it gives me the following information:
Hardware: ARM v7 with Neon
OS Version: REL(2.2.2), API 8.

I am a little stuck here...

Thanks for your help!

RafaO

Jul 17, 2012, 8:18:56 AM7/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Ok I managed to get it with the static way, I was doing the
      static {
    if (!OpenCVLoader.initDebug()) {
        // Handle initialization error
    }
}
thing in a wrong place, now I just moved it to the activity code and works. Hope this helps someone! I am still trying to get it right with the async initialization =)

regards!

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 17, 2012, 9:12:13 AM7/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
can you run any of the pre-built samples?
can you build any of the provided samples and run?

Rafa Ortega

Jul 18, 2012, 6:58:21 AM7/18/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
yes, when I run for example the puzzle sample. It asks me to download the OpenCV library package corresponding to my device and after that the app is running. But my apps doesn't seem to find this package...

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 18, 2012, 10:04:38 AM7/18/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Can you share the logcat from starting your app till closing?