OpenCV 2.4.2 native samples: errors appear opening the jni_part.cpp

Hendrik

Jul 6, 2012, 8:41:23 AM7/6/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

first I have to tell that I'm new at developing native codes, so probably it's just a missing env setting. When I import the native samples everything works great, but just right at that moment when I open the jni_part.cpp I get errors like:

'std' is ambigious'
Field 'pt' could not be resolved

Could someone tell me, what is wrong with my eclipse settings? Actually I followed all the instructions given in the tutorials (tutorial1, tutorial2).

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 9, 2012, 8:46:55 AM7/9/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Try the solution I've posted at OpenCV Answers site, it helped me.

Hendrik

Jul 9, 2012, 10:09:18 AM7/9/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Adding ${NDKROOT}/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/libs/armeabi-v7a/include didn't change anything. Unfortunalety all the tutorials about using ndk tell that I need to install Cygwin what I want to avoid actually. Does anyone know how the native samples where created? Like a tutorial. Then I could try to comprehend the single steps and find my mistake.

Hendrik

Jul 9, 2012, 10:18:45 AM7/9/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
edit: after restarting eclipse, everything works fine... Thank you again, Andrey!!!